judyl69

Want to know why I'm only getting 1,974.00 fed when H&R block shows 6,684.00 fed refund?

I put the same info but see a Big difference on refund?
DMarkM1

You should look at the forms line by line to see where the difference is.  Once you find that, you might clarify with another post here to see why that difference is there.  To see your forms in TurboTax online:

1. Click "Tax Tools" in the left hand menu
  2. Click "Tools"
  3. Click "View Tax Summary"
  4. Click "Preview My 1040" in the left hand menu
judyl69

I have tried. it does not have tools on the left side, only home and documents to choose from. I think it does not have  the new  law that offers   10,200. on march 11th   that unemployment  gives the 10,200. credit back so I should get  like 4,600.00 for  unearned credit

Thanks, 

Judy

BillM223

Click on Home on the left. I believe that will open your return so that Tax Tools appears on the left. Then follow DMark's instructions.