aziegler1858

Want to access 1099's. Get message I need to buy 2020 Home

What do you mean access 1099's? 

Do you want to create a Form 1099-MISC or 1099-NEC to record payment to an independent contractor?   

Or did you receive a Form 1099-MISC or 1099-NEC as an independent contractor?

aziegler1858

I want to prepare and send 1099's to my independent contractors.  I have always used quick employer forms from intuit.  When I try and access all my history (and prepare the forms for 2020) it says I need to buy Turbo Tax (and provides a link).  I followed the link and bought Turbo Tax (Home and Business)--so I then go back to the quick employer forms page and re-log in and it still tells me I need to buy Turbo Tax (which I have already done).  I have checked and there is no link in Turbo Tax back to the quick employer forms (so can't get back to it that way).  

@aziegler1858  Is this the website you are using to sign in for Quick Employer Forms - https://quickemployerforms.intuit.com/signin.htm#

@aziegler1858 Are you using a Windows or Mac computer for the TurboTax Home & Business software?