turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Va. Fiduciary Taxes completed for E-File but review prevents transmission Becuase: " Va Fiduciary Info Worksheet Prt K-1s-yes should be checked for state electronic filing. You need select yes on the Fed fileworksheet, Part IV, K-1 Print Option. Print Sce

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Va. Fiduciary Taxes completed for E-File but review prevents transmission Becuase: " Va Fiduciary Info Worksheet Prt K-1s-yes should be checked for state electronic filing. You need select yes on the Fed fileworksheet, Part IV, K-1 Print Option. Print Sce

Your message was truncated, but you might want to contact Support, via the link below, for this issue.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Your message was truncated, but you might want to contact Support, via the link below, for this issue.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

I don't know how to select yes on the Fed Info Worksheet and have no idea where that is nor do I understand why I can't transmit and e-file.  Please give me a contact person to my email : [email address removed]

@nkieff wrote:

....Please give me a contact person to my email : [email address removed]

Use the following link to contact Support. No one can call or email you.

TT support is a joke...

I had the same issue. Solution was to go back to Federal step-by-step and select K1 distributions (even if you dont need them)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies