georgen

Used Home& Business last year. If I use Deluxe this year, will it transfer my 2017 Home&Business info over to the Deluxe? Don't have any Business exp to record in 2018

HelenaC

Yes, the information from TurboTax CD/Download Home & Business will transfer your information to TurboTax CD\Download Deluxe.

Deluxe through Home & Business also include all the features from the lower-tier version(s). This means Deluxe includes all Basic features, Premier includes all Deluxe features, and so on.

Find out which TurboTax desktop software product is right for you.

HelenaC