Use download license code for online

Use download license code for online

I haveTURBOTAX PREMIER TAX YEAR 2019 MAC DOWNLOAD WITH STATE download license code. I wanted to see if I can use that code or another code to file online instead of downloading and reentering all information all over again?

Thanks,

Vaibhav 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Use download license code for online

You can always e-file with the download version of TurboTax. I have provided the link below on how to switch from TurboTax CD/Download to TurboTax Online:

How do I switch from TurboTax CD/Download to TurboTax Online

Use download license code for online

I purchased turbo tax premier today. I downloaded it and ran the installation. It is requiring a 16 digit license key. I have found several references to this and how to fix it in your help section, unfortunately. the links that answer this dilemma were removed from your turbotax help pages. I have to get this done today! How am I supposed to do that without a license key? I checked all the files in the installation folder and even the one that says "License" does not contact a key.  I have spent 3 hours and $120.00 and am unable to do anything with the software.  Your prompt assistance is greatly appreciated.

Susan [removed]

[email address removed]

Use download license code for online

(IF..if you bought the software directly from TurboTax, and not a third party)  If you log back into your download account, the license code is right there at the shaded area where you start the download process.   You can write it down from there

We have no idea which Help pages you looked at before .......this is the one that should normally be referenced:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Use download license code for online

I have installed 2020 Turbo tax software but when I try to use it, it requires the 16 character key code.  It is not there.  I paid $70 with Amer X credit card to purchase.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Use download license code for online

@nancyfowler252 Please see the TurboTax FAQ I can’t find my license code for assistance with locating the code.