turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Unemployment needs review

After TurboTax reviews everything I've entered, it tells me my Unemployment info, where I entered info from my 1099G, needs review. When I click "review," it's like I've hit refresh on the browser. It just loads the exact same page, telling me my Unemployment needs review.

I have manually clicked back through and re-entered and double-, triple, quadruple checked the 1099G info I entered, and it's all correct.

I'm having a feeling this issue is why my standard deduction of $10k+ ended up resulting in a $0 refund somehow.

Furthermore, my federal returns were accepted with this supposed issue with my 1099G info, but my IL state returns were rejected because of a problem with my AGI.

I don't know what the **bleep** is going on with this.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

This is a known issue that just happened recently and they are working on the fix ...  

See the following FAQ. The FAQ has a link for you to sign up to get updates.

Why am I looping on the Form 1099-G needs review screen when trying to file my return?

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

TurboTax says that this problem has been fixed.

@Critter-3 The link you posted doesn't work for me. Brings me to a screen that says I don't have sufficient privileges to view the page.

Sincere thanks for answering my post though, knowing that it's an issue helps a lot

That link doesn't work anymore because it is suppose to be fixed.  Try deleting the 1099G and re enter it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies