Solved: Unable to File. TurboTax online

Unable to File. TurboTax online

I'm having issue with filing for 2019. I receive the message "You cannot e-file this tax return because the Intuit Electronic Filing Center is not open for the season yet. We accept 2019 Delaware Personal tax returns starting 01-27-2021 06:00 AM. We'll see you then!". 

I have already paid for TurboTax online but now I am unable to proceed forward. Is there a way to skip the delaware return. There is no option to skip or delete.

Unable to File. TurboTax online

The last day to e-file a new return was October 15th.  With the Online version you are paying for the price of the return, there is no charge to e-file a return.  The charge is the same whether you e-file or mail in your return.

Since you already paid for the returns you cannot delete your State return.

Unable to File. TurboTax online

Thanks. I was actually able to file my federal even with the deadline passed. I created a second account to bypass the main issue which was with one of the centers not accepting e-filing for the year. The rep I spoke with online when I explained the scenario refunded me a portion of what I paid for since I could not efile for delaware state but was able to for pennsylvania and file federal. 

Unable to File. TurboTax online

Unable to File. TurboTax online

Unable to File. TurboTax online

I need to file my 2019 also. If I purchase the software were you able to e-file your federal? I am not to worried about the state that I will just mail in.