Solved: TurboTax Update: More Details -- Website has moved...

TurboTax Update: More Details -- Website has moved, no details available!

I just updated TurboTax (CD version) and the pop-up window stated that critical Tax Forms were updated - click here for More Details.  When I clicked on More Details, I was directed to a website that no longer exists.  A list of the updated tax forms was not available.  So, what tax forms were updated today (3/25/20)?  Why doesn't your website list them?  Please fix your More Details link.

Moderator

Thanks to your feedback, Release Notes is making a comeback! We're working on a process to make sure you all get updated information. 

You've made a difference and we appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us on the community. 

Happy filing! 

I hate to tell you, but TurboTax is no longer issuing release notes for their updates.  So even though an update may be labeled as "critical", users are no longer able to see what changes have been made.

TurboTax has said that they would remove that "more details" link, but to date it hasn't been done.

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
Moderator

You're exactly right @TobyMeister and this is not the type of experience we'd like for our customers. 

We've passed your feedback along to the product team. 
 To find out more details on updates to our product, please refer to the IRS Forms Availability and State Forms Availability FAQs.

For all other questions regarding the product, please search for Help Articlesstart a discussion, or reach out to social or phone support. 

Again, we thank you all for your feedback and the community team has passed this information along to our colleagues. 

Moderator

Happy filing!