Luke445

TurboTax stuck on the review page

I have completed my federal and two state tax filings (two e-file, one paper) and now I am stuck at the "Review Your Federal Filing Choices" page.   TurboTax (TT) won't move past this page, every time I click the 'Continue' button, the TT popup says "Calculating . . . " then disappears with no progress or change.  I am using the TT Premier Mac desktop version and have restarted and installed the latest updates.  Thank you

Edit: 

I am trying to e-file 2021 Federal and my primary state (where I lived for 11 months of the year).  The other state, where I have moved to but my partner has not filed for residency, requires that I create a Married Filing Separately Fed form when I submit that state form, so I checked the "Do not e-file my state return now, I'll do it later."

TurboTax stuck on the review page

Which tax year are you filing ?    Which return is being paper filed ?  Did you pass the review tab cleanly ?

TurboTax stuck on the review page

Only 2021 returns can be e-filed.   If you are trying to e-file any earlier year, you cannot do that.  2020 or earlier returns can only be filed by mail.   And if you are filing 2021, you cannot e-file a state return if you are not e-filing the federal return.  If you file federal by mail, you have to file the states by mail.

Luke445

TurboTax stuck on the review page