Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If I decide I don't like using turbo tax, but I did receive customer support including talking to an accountant, will I be charged even if I don't submit through them?

Question pretty much says it all. I selected the max version and I'm not happy with the help I received and I want to make sure that I am not going to be charged 102$ for not filling out my taxes with turbo tax even though I did receive one instance of support

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

If I decide I don't like using turbo tax, but I did receive customer support including talking to an accountant, will I be charged even if I don't submit through them?

If you didn't put any fees on a charge card, you can walk away now.
Rondrab

Does that include checking account withdrawal?

@Rondrab
If you provided a debit card, it sounds like you already paid.  You'd need to talk to Customer Support to evaluate your situation.  Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days a week.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263</a>

TurboTax is "Start for Free."  There are no fees until/unless you actually choose to file or print.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies