jeffstueve

TurboTax is determining my stimulus eligibility based on my 2020 AGI. But I haven't filed my 2020 return. Shouldn't it still be based on my 2019 AGI?

My 2019 AGI was below $150,000. My 2020 AGI is above $150,000. I did not receive the second stimulus payment and will need to claim it as a rebate.
MinhT1

The amount of stimulus claimed as the Recovery Rebate credit is based on your 2020 income.

The IRA says in this document:

Your Recovery Rebate Credit amount will be phased out if your adjusted gross income for 2020 exceeds $150,000 if you are married filing a joint return or filing as a qualifying widow or widower, $112,500 if you are using the head of household filing status, or $75,000 if you are using any other filing status.

fanfare

you may get a fractional amount of the 600 depending on how high your income was.

you have to wait. TurboTax is not handling the payment #2 at this time.