Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

larso298

TurboTax is asking for when driver's license was issued (03/2018). TurboTax will says that this date is in the future and will not let me continue. How to proceed?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

TurboTax is asking for when driver's license was issued (03/2018). TurboTax will says that this date is in the future and will not let me continue. How to proceed?

Try deleting the License info and not entering it. Only 2 states require it.
larso298

Thanks, that worked!!!

Awesome!!!

If you are not in Illinois or Alabama, try removing the license and leaving it blank.

In an effort to help protect your identity and fight tax fraud, the IRS and many state tax offices are now asking that tax filers provide their driver’s license or state issued ID number.

Providing this info is not required to file your taxes. However, in some states, omitting this info may delay the processing of your return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies