TurboTax is asking for when driver's license was issued (03/2018). TurboTax will says that this date is in the future and will not let me continue. How to proceed?

larso298

MichelleT

Try deleting the License info and not entering it. Only 2 states require it.
larso298

Thanks, that worked!!!
MichelleT

Awesome!!!
MichelleT

If you are not in Illinois or Alabama, try removing the license and leaving it blank.

In an effort to help protect your identity and fight tax fraud, the IRS and many state tax offices are now asking that tax filers provide their driver’s license or state issued ID number.

Providing this info is not required to file your taxes. However, in some states, omitting this info may delay the processing of your return.