Turbotax desktop keeps asking for intuit sign in to upload W2 repeatedly

Hi. I'm on MacOS Sonoma 14.3 with Turbotax Desktop Deluxe version 2023.r18.022.

I'm trying to upload my W-2 from my computer and turbotax asks me to sign into intuit. So I sign in. And then I end up back where I started where turbotax just shows me the option to either upload or type it in myself (see attached image). And if I click on "upload" again, I'm shown the intuit sign in prompt again.

I do have an intuit account, and I'm able to use it to access my online account on the web. So I'm not sure why I can never progress to the next stage after signing in to intuit on the desktop edition.

For what it's worth, I also used turbotax desktop last year, and I deleted it before downloading and installing the 2023 version.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 10.52.30 AM.png

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I use the Windows Deluxe version and it was doing weird stuff like prompting me to import a W2 when I was trying to import investment account data. I had to type all that in myself to avoid the issue. It did import the W2s correctly at the start.

This 2023 version definitely has some weird quirks.