Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

rlawrence2
Returning Member

TurboTax Deluxe Download include State?

Mine is worse!  I bought deluxe CD (state included) just like every other year in forever, and then find out I have to have a W10 computer.  So I contact support and they say no problem they will refund it  and I can do online for same price. Good.  Spent hours doing my taxes and then when I get to state to file they want me to pay an additional $50!!!   That's $110 for what I pay less than $60 every year.  My last year too, unless they fix this in the call they are supposed to be doing with me in "88 minutes". Funny, that's the same wait time as last time. 

applefart

I've bought TurboTax Deluxe (which included 1state) for years.  My new PC does not have CD tray.  How can I download the 2022 software to my PC as I do not wish to do my taxes on-line.

Chrsi

[email address removed]

@applefart wrote:

I've bought TurboTax Deluxe (which included 1state) for years.  My new PC does not have CD tray.  How can I download the 2022 software to my PC as I do not wish to do my taxes on-line.

Chrsi

[email address removed]

See this TurboTax support FAQ if you do not have a CD drive - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/product-delivery/bought-cd-computer-cd-d...

@applefart   Did you already buy the CD?  You can buy the download almost anywhere like Costco or directly from Turbo Tax here, be sure to pick the PC Windows download 

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/ 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies