Solved: TurboTax Advantage Account #:xxxxxxxxxxx. Am I going to receive a download or actual disk or both. I note that my CC was charged on 11/09/16

TurboTax Advantage Account #:xxxxxxxxxxx. Am I going to receive a download or actual disk or both. I note that my CC was charged on 11/09/16

It is nit safe to post your account number on this public forum.

Only the members that sign up for the CD will also get the downloads (win & mac).  If you only signed up for the download you only get the download.

You can sign into your account and see what you have on order
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900547-how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-info-in-my-turbotax-advanta...