Turbo Tax Not Responding All is done, I paid the ...

Turbo Tax Not Responding All is done, I paid the state filing fee, but TT will not finish filing the returns. "No Response from Turbo Tax" shows on the screen.p on th4 scren,.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Are you trying to file your state with your federal return or without your federal return? You can e file your state and federal taxes together but if you e file your federal return first, you will have to wait for it to be accepted before you can e file your state return. 

This article will give you more insight on how to file your state return.  

How do I e-file my state after I already filed my federal? 

The TT program locked up after entering my credit card payment for the state return. Nothing had been filed. The TT program would NOT let me complete e-filing the federal and state the returns.  My computer's notation said that Turbo Tax was "not responding."   

After 8 attempts every half hour or so in doing this, and needing to enter my credit card information each time as a 'purchase' in order to try to REACH the FILE page, it finally went through on the last attempt.   I can only guess now many charges might show up on my CC statement next month!

This is  the absolute WORST experience I've had with Turbo Tax since I began using it every year since year since 1995.