turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pcten

Turbo Tax is not showing the correct amount I paid to the State. That causes me to owe when I do not.

I paid a total of $791.70 to the State of Ohio.  Turbo Tax only shows $192.00.  How do I correct this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

Turbo Tax is not showing the correct amount I paid to the State. That causes me to owe when I do not.

Enter 1099-R in the Find window on the upper right, hit enter, then the Jump To.  Go through until you come to the summary showing all 1099-Rs you entered, edit the one you want and correct the state tax number.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Cindy0H

How did you pay this?
pcten

Withheld from pension.
Anita01

Enter 1099-R in the Find window on the upper right, hit enter, then the Jump To.  Go through until you come to the summary showing all 1099-Rs you entered, edit the one you want and correct the state tax number.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies