Solved: Turbo Tax is not showing the correct amount I paid to the State. That causes me to owe when I do not.

pcten

Turbo Tax is not showing the correct amount I paid to the State. That causes me to owe when I do not.

I paid a total of $791.70 to the State of Ohio.  Turbo Tax only shows $192.00.  How do I correct this?

Anita01

Enter 1099-R in the Find window on the upper right, hit enter, then the Jump To.  Go through until you come to the summary showing all 1099-Rs you entered, edit the one you want and correct the state tax number.

Cindy0H

How did you pay this?
pcten

Withheld from pension.
Anita01