brandydoestaxes

Turbo Tax is malfunctioning, says I have to fix items when I do not need too

How do I delete my state application so I can just redo the whole thing? Turbo Tax is malfunctioning because I posted I did something, and then undid the click. Now it wants me to enter in my "rental property income" when I unclicked that as I do not have a rental property. I do not plan on using turbotax again. This has been a terrible experience.
pierceb2

Hi, the program can be buggy even this late in the tax season. I would go back through the interview for that subject and re-enter the data. Otherwise go to the actual Tax form for that item and make the corrections there. Personally, I would just call Turbo Tax Product Support. Go to help and sign on and enter your question/issue and then then select contact and you will get a case number and either a telephone number or they will call you by entering your phone number. Someone in Product Support or Tax Support should be able to remotely access you filing and show you how to edit or fix the error. I hope this is helpful.