Turbo Tax is allowing Recovery rebate credit for t...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Tax is allowing Recovery rebate credit for the first stimulus check and I don't see the numbers getting updated for the second stimulus check yet. However eligible.

4 Replies
Level 15

Turbo Tax is allowing Recovery rebate credit for the first stimulus check and I don't see the numbers getting updated for the second stimulus check yet. However eligible.

software has not been updated for the 2nd stimulus yet.  Be patient and make sure it is updated before you file

What are the timelines involved for updating the second stimulus check?

Level 15

the desktop version just updated; can't speak for online. 

Thanks.

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings