Turbo tax had issues with the second stimulus paym...

stacimichelle6

Turbo tax had issues with the second stimulus payment and many went to the wrong accounts. Has anyone been able to see a deposit date for their payment on the irs site?

When I log in to the irs site to check mine it says the same thing it did last time that  they can’t find any updated information because it isn’t ready or I don’t qualify and I know I do
CatinaT1

This information is provided by the IRS - Third Stimulus FAQ 

stacimichelle6

Yes, I got my second payment, finally after whatever went wrong with turbo tax clients was fixed. I have also already gotten my tax return. I am concerned because friends with the same bank have been notified that they are getting their third payment on the 17th but when I log in to the irs check my stimulus site it says they have no updated info for me. 

stacimichelle6

This is what it says:

If you verified your identity and received “Payment Status Not Available,” this means either we have not processed your payment yet, we do not have enough information to issue you a payment or you are not eligible for a payment.

I am eligible so I am concerned the same issue with turbo tax customers from the last payment may be happening again