turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Turbo Card and Coronavirus Stimulus

@Xavier_Morris The only emerald cards from h & r block is the ones that didn’t have fees held out or got an advance ... I had fees held out of mine and h & r block still won’t give me a straight answer I’m in the same boat as you guys.. this really sucks because usually the ones that do get advances are the ones that need the money asap now we can’t get our stimulus because we got an advance wtf? 

again I will say this one more time only because I know there's people out there like me that there are spaces are stuck in their phones trying to figure out answer well I have an answer I've been on the phone with TurboTax for the last two days and y have not been able to get an answerthey did not know if stimulus checks were or were not going to be able to be deposited on the card yet even though stimulus checks have start going out and I know that because five of my friends received theirs via chime. so just so happened the lady I spoke with last night just called me 30 minutes ago and I saw an 800 number and said well I'll just answer it and it was the lady the representative from TurboTax that assisted me last night that had told me that she knew they were not sure yet if payments were or were not going to be put on and she said she just got an update and when she got the update she thought of me and she thought it would be nice to give me a call and let me know that stimulus checks will be deposited on turbo cards I had my taxes done this year I did them on TurboTax and got a turbo card and opted to have the fee taken out of my refund so for people in this situation yes it is official they will be sending the stimulus payments to your card put your mind at ease I promise you I would never post this if it did not happen the lady just called me telling me they just found out.

How did you receive the notifications. Cause i dont even get one for my daughter ssi check thw only time I get them is when I spend money off the card

THEY WILL!!?I RECEIVED A CALL FROM A REP I SPOKE TO THE OTHER NIGHT. SHE WAS UPDATED ALL STIMULUS NO MATTER THE SITUATION OF FEES AND DIRECt DEPOSITS THEY WILL BE PUT ON TURBO CARDS AND ALL OTHER PREPAID THIRD PARTY CARDS. ITS FOR SURE. 

So wait even if we didn't get fees out of the turbo tax will we still get out stimulus check direct deposited into our turbo card 

Are you sure you spoke with turbo tax this morning? And not a fraud situation? The turbo tax offices are closed still...

cor2518
Returning Member

Awesome thank you

@XavierMorris

I was just on Facebook they're 2020 stimulus tracker. One lady had fees taken out and advance.hers hit today with H&R Block

My stimulus is pending on my turbo tax card they showed me Friday why haven’t I got my check yet 

How did you find that out? 

It’s really bad my deposit was pending Friday they sent me a notification and still no stimulus check yet

Mekareen, LOL. You're cool. That's everyone's sitch.

TT being as much of a d!€× as it can.

It sent me a notification on my phone friday

Chris Rosales
Returning Member

I have seen 2 people that received a notification. I did not receive one and I didnt have fees taken out of my card this year @Mekareen2 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies