bbeckham23

TTD / Income

Received Temp Total Disability income.  The insurance company sent me a Indiana State Form #38911.  Do I need to enter this income somewhere on my return?  And if so, where should I enter?  I was told I don't pay taxes on the short term disability income

MaryK1101

TTD / Income

The Indiana State Form #38911 is for Worker's Compensation.  Worker’s compensation is an accident insurance program paid by your employer which may provide you with medical, rehabilitation and income benefits if you are injured on the job. Workers Compensation is not taxable so you do not have to enter it on your tax return.

MaryK1101

TTD / Income