• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alxjhnsn

TT's SC says I have an error. I hit "Fix Errors." It then says "Total interest must be entered" and has a Continue button. I click that button. Cycle repeats. How to fix?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
alxjhnsn

TT's SC says I have an error. I hit "Fix Errors." It then says "Total interest must be entered" and has a Continue button. I click that button. Cycle repeats. How to fix?

I found out how to fix the issue within TurboTax

Click on the Forms icon. Click on the Forms menu item. Click on the "Form Errors" menu pick. It will walk you through your errors. Easy! (Once you know the answer.)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sl-john

I have the exact same problem.  There is no interest to add.  And it won't let me submit taxes.
lmalynn

Same error message received and I cannot efile.
alxjhnsn

I found out how to fix the issue within TurboTax

Click on the Forms icon. Click on the Forms menu item. Click on the "Form Errors" menu pick. It will walk you through your errors. Easy! (Once you know the answer.)

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v