• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rdsalamone

TT online for 6 yrs. 2020 IRS kept rejecting the e-file. TT live help 3x all said was fine, still reject, TT said to mail. IRS made tons corrections, what did I pay for?

What service did i receive for the money I paid, I would like refund.  No E-file and forms filled out wrong even with live expert help three times
2 Replies
VolvoGirl
Level 15

TT online for 6 yrs. 2020 IRS kept rejecting the e-file. TT live help 3x all said was fine, still reject, TT said to mail. IRS made tons corrections, what did I pay for?

Why did it reject?  Probably for the AGI?  The IRS took a long time to process 2019 returns so you should have tried entering 0 for the AGI.

The online fees are to prepare the return whether you efile or print and mail.  Turbo Tax is a self prepared return.  They only guarantee the calculations based on the entries you make.   They won't know if you left something out or entered so in the wrong place or answered a question wrong.

fanfare
Level 15

Call Customer Support and tell them you want your money back.

This is a user forum.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v