colivin5

TT is not recognising my Its Deductible password so I can't import the information, Why?

I am using the "old" site for it's deductible.
SteamTrain

Note for Online Software Users: 

While the early releases of the software appear to indicate that you can import ItsDeductible data from an account with a different UserID, that is currently not available and may not be allowed this year. 

Going forward, should you decide to continue to use ItsDeductible, I would encourage you to only record your ItsDeductible donations in an account that has the same UserID as your tax account. 

Unfortunately, this is going to cause you extra manual entry work this year, unless you want to wait a month or two to see if TTX developers or management decide to fix the foul-up

(Desktop software users do not have this limitation)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*