TT error message but information is correct

Captnestelle

I am a NYS resident and file nonresident NJ. I am a partner in two family partnerships, the information for one partnership is fine, TT keeps giving me an error message about information entered for the second partnership.  I have gone back and entered the correct information.  TT keeps telling me that there is a problem and brings me back to the same place even though I have fixed it.  Interestingly, first partnership is similar situation but the information is being accepted as correct.

How do I get TT to recognize that I fixed the problem?  (or so I think)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

what's the error message.  we can't see your return. 

Captnestelle

Sorry. I file as a full year NYS resident and I have non wage income originating in NJ from a family partnership. On the K-1, box 20 had code Z, Section 199A income statement A.  I entered the numbers directly off of my partnership of the K-1. TT keeps telling me that it isn't there. I looked at the form. The numbers are where they are supposed to be.  Any ideas? 

Thanks.