turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TT asked me to review my federal refund when I was almost done. Turns out TT had deleted a bunch of fields that had already been filled in automatically without my input.

I was asked to review my federal refund, and when it did TurboTax had deleted a bunch of fields that were previously automatically filled out. Before it asked me to review I had about $1800 tax owed and now after I manually typed in all the same values again it suddenly says I have $28,260 in taxes due?!?!? What happened here?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

TT asked me to review my federal refund when I was almost done. Turns out TT had deleted a bunch of fields that had already been filled in automatically without my input.

I just looked at my Federal section and it looks like TT created a 2nd federal return for me with the exact same info for some reason 🤣

I don't know what the heck is going on but I just deleted it and will continue filing. If TT did something wrong I'll just point to their Accuracy Guarantee and tell them to sort it out I guess. Sounds like TT still has some bugs they need to work out.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies