jlinney16

Trying to make me pay for the free taxes

JakailaLO

Looks like you are using Turbo Tax Deluxe, therefore, in order to file using the Free Edition, you will need to downgrade. 

Here’s how to delete Premium Services from your purchase: 

1. Sign in to your Intuit Account, then select the Take Me To My Return button.
  2. Select File, which you'll find on the navigation bar on the left-hand side of your screen.
  3. Select Start next to Step 1 - Review your order.
  • If you don't see this, select Revisit next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees…When you get to your order summary, select Remove at the bottom of the Premium Services benefits section.

JakailaLO

Kaylalynn96

It just added it and tried to MAKE me pay for the deluxe when I don’t need it and I can not file and they will not let me delete it 

Agilleland36

So I have already paid for my taxes 

@Agilleland36  Okay you paid.    What is your question?   You did not ask a question so we do not know how to help you.