Using correct user/password (It shows "Loading" for a while and if I enter wrong info it doesn't)
I can't help you with the 1099-B import if it's not working properly,
but I can give you an alternative that is better than manually entering
each transaction. You can enter summary totals for each asset sale
category. It will require you to mail a copy of your Form 1099-B along
with Form 8453 (which TurboTax will generate). To do this in TurboTax
Click on Search
- In the Search Window type 1099-B
- Click on Jump to 1099-B
- Click + Add an Account (if the account you were trying to download is showing, delete it first)
- Answer Yes to "Did you get a 1099-B or a brokerage statement for these sales?"
- Click on "I'll type it in myself"
- Select your Bank or brokerage and click Continue
- On the page with "Tell us about your ... 1099-B" click the button "I'll enter a summary for each sales category"
- Enter your Investment Sale information and repeat to you have entered for each category.
After entering all your category summaries, Look for "To finish reporting these sales, follow the mailing instructions" and click on the link for these instructions: