Brusko1

Trying to e-file my returns but it will not go through, the federal went thru but not the state return

NjoyBhappy

This is most likely because the state forms are not yet ready for filing. 

Please check out the links below for an estimated date of when they should be ready. 

• If you filed the State with the Federal it will then be forwarded automatically to the state. 
  • If you didn't send the State at the same time as the Federal Return then you will need to return, complete the state interview section and then the FILE tab to submit the state return.

Related Information:

NjoyBhappy

Related Information:

Brusko1

I did everything like last year 2016, but this time it will not go thru. I even ordered the audit defense again to support but it still will not got go thru. I might as well cancel the order then. I wish to speak with a live agent for help if I can. I talked to a live agent earlier but was disconnected. Please help. My number is [PII removed] Thanks.
NjoyBhappy

Your State return will not transmit until all the forms and schedules included in the return are available for filing, some of the forms are on delay this year.

To contact support Click link here:  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041</a>