kevin_277

Tried to fill out 1095A form, I had assisted coverage from May to September. Can't complete form because I put 0 for premium for other months I had employer coverage.

Say 0 is an unacceptable input. I think I add employer 1095c separately. Any suggestions please?

Leave all the columns blank (empty) where you did Not have healthcare coverage through the Marketplace Exchanges.

If the program continues to give you an error after leaving the columns blank, then delete the Form 1095-A.  After deleting the form, re-enter the form in the Health Insurance section manually.  Do Not import the form.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on Delete a form

• Click on Federal on the left side of the screen
  • Click on Health Insurance at the top of the screen