turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TP SSN should not be entered on the Arizona information worksheet. It must be on the federal information worksheet. It is entered in the federal worksheet

I can’t get past this error

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
zhou-zhen

TP SSN should not be entered on the Arizona information worksheet. It must be on the federal information worksheet. It is entered in the federal worksheet

It should be copied over from the Federal Tax true. Check the translation from the Federal to State

This is a serious problem. I had already gone through the process of paying for arizona, and it keeps going around and around saying that TP 1 first name needs to be filled out from the federal worksheet. I type it in or blank it out, either way, it still keeps going around and around. I tried to delete the arizona but it failed to delete, now it is corrupt and I have no way of doing this and I've already paid.  This is a bug in turbo-tax. Please fix and let me know how to recover the arizona tax return so I can efile it. 

RobertB4444
Expert Alumni

@vivhsieh1208  It is a good idea to first clear your cache and cookies - which means removing all of the temporary programs that can gum up your web browser.  If that doesn't work, try using a different web browser.

Here is a link on how to clear your cache and cookies.

You are probably better off having someone walk through the return with you to look at your entries so I recommend getting live expert help.

Here is a link to finding a TurboTax expert.

However, that requires upgrading your product which may be an expense you don't want.  In that case you can call an expert and ask questions over the phone.

Here is a link to the TurboTax Phone Number.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies