tiarah13

What if I already have a installment plan ?

I already have an installment plan with federal but the option is not available. Do I select direct debit as my option so I will not have to make a double payment of what I pay in installments already.

Melaine

To bypass the installment plan you can state you will pay by check, do not enter your check information, and proceed with your return.  I would recommend that you then call the IRS and request that they add the amount you owe this year to the amount you are already owe and hopefully they will agree and you simple continue making payments on your account.    You can call the IRS customer service line at 1 800 829 1040

Melaine

tiarah13

Thank You So Much!! Big Help!!