bigrae

This year was my first time ever doing taxes but I didn’t see anything about my stimulus check if im getting one or not

siempre02

Hello,

You will get your regular due refund from the IRS. The stimulus money will be a separate amount. So its a total of 2 refunds you will receive( I said refunds for easier (interpretation)

GiseleD

The IRS will calculate and automatically send the economic impact payment to those eligible, with no action required for most people. For people who have already filed their 2019 tax returns, the IRS will use this information to calculate and distribute the payment amount.

For those who have not yet filed their return for 2019, the IRS will use information from their 2018 tax filing to calculate and distribute the payment. The IRS urges anyone who has not filed a tax return for 2018 or 2019 but is required to do so to file as soon as they can and to elect to receive their refund via direct deposit, in order to receive an economic impact payment as quickly as possible.

Those who will not receive a refund are still encouraged to file their 2019 tax return to provide the most up-to-date information to the IRS, but this is not necessary if you filed a 2018 return.

If you qualify for a stimulus payment and are not required to file a tax return, and do not receive Social Security income, you can e-file your IRS registration for free with TurboTax to receive your stimulus payment with our Stimulus Registration. Clicking this link will also allow you to estimate your stimulus payment.

@bigrae