amdor90

This is my first time using Turbotax and I have filed but IRS is looking for a completed copy of 8962 Form and 1095 - A Form, I don't have 1095 - A form, I have 1095 - B?

Carl

If you have not filed yet, then how do you know the IRS is wanting a 1095-A and form 8962? Those two items are not required unless you purchased a marketplace health insurance plan for 2018.
Coleen3

You need to contact the Marketplace to ask what is going on. You may or may not have been eligible to get a 1095-A, but somehow the IRS thinks you are. Once you have an answer from the Marketplace, you have an answer for the IRS.

• Select your this year application (be sure you’re not choosing last year's coverage application)
  • Select “Tax forms” from the menu on the left
  • View or download each Form 1095-A
  • All 1095-As are also available with your Marketplace messages
  • . You can also contact the Marketplace Call Center