mssoren

They are going to debit my checking account this coming friday i dont get paid till the following friday what do i need to do

Who? The IRS?  Turbotax fees?  Your state?
mesquitebean

If TurboTax is about to debit your bank account for its product fees, then please phone TurboTax Support right away (now!) and request a deferment of your payment.  

If you reach them in time, then they should hopefully work something out with you. Hopefully, they can still stop the debit if you reach them today.  Otherwise, once they start the process they can't stop it, since it's actually initiated a couple days before the debit.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263</a>
mesquitebean

@mssoren

OOPS!!  I originally pasted a comment above that was for another user I'm talking to.   You may have been emailed the comment, so please disregard the comment about how to change to text messages in your  Account Settings.  That was NOT for you.  Sorry about that.

The correct info for you is now showing above.  It only applies if you are referring to the TurboTax fees, in which case you need to contact them now.
CassandraLO

Please contact us at (800)446-8848 5am to 9pm Pacific.

{Edited 4/9/19 10:15pm}

mesquitebean

It's also possible this user may be referring to TurboTax product fees.   I know other users are having their product fees debited this Friday.    Granted, the user has not said exactly who the "they" are.  But if it's TurboTax, I left info above on what they should do.
mssoren

Yes turbo tax

Call customer support tonight or tomorrow using the contact information in the linked FAQ.  The support person can make other arrangements for you.   
mesquitebean

You really need to try to reach them tonight.  My mind is telling me that Tuesdays are their last day they can stop it, then a computer takes over.
CassandraLO

I'm sorry, payment for TurboTax fees, thank you. The information above has been updated.