celestebriannaga

There was some issue with my AGI and I was unable to Efile this year so turbo tax advised me to send in by mail. I’ve tried to track my refund on IRS website and no info

I need help. I just need to speak to a human from the IRS or turbo tax
GeorgeDenseff

The IRS is behind on millions of returns.  Nobody from TurboTax has any information on a mailed in return.  The person who answers the phone at the IRS might have an answer, but most likely your return is in a pile of mail somewhere waiting for a person to open it.

Some people who work at the IRS believe that they will not be caught up with their 2020 returns this year.  If you have a refund, they will pay you interest on the money when they process your return.

Too late now but just for you to know, you should have tried entering 0 for the AGI since the IRS took a a long time to process 2019 and the AGI didn't get entered in time.