There is an issue with Turbo Tax while eFiling. IT is asking for individual AGIs even though the selection for joint filing was made. What should I do.

babup

Yes you need to enter the AGI for each person.  If you filed a Joint return last year you use the same number for each of you.

How to find the AGI https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301618 

berajesatattnet2

I have done just that 3 years in a row and 3 years in a row, my efile has been rejected.  I've used the AGI used on the previous years accepted paper file, but the efile keeps getting rejected.  I have no recourse but to paper file AGAIN!