can delete your TurboTax Online state return as
long as you haven't paid for it yet.
If you don't see the Edit or Delete button on the Your State Returns screen and haven't paid or registered, please do the following:
1. Click State Taxes.
2. Select the Your State Returns screen.
3. Click Start next to the state you want to delete.
4. After the transfer of the information completes, click Continue.
5. Once the next screen has loaded, click State Taxes and then select Your State Returns.
6. Click Delete next to the state that you want deleted.
7. Click Yes.
In some cases, you won't see the option to delete, just Edit and Start Over. This is because you either already paid for your state or registered your free version while that state was attached to your return.