Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I cant complete filing -- it gets stuck on billing information. How do I complete filing a federal and an NC tax return?

When I click charge my card, it opens a screen to verify my billing info, but I can't go forward from there.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

I cant complete filing -- it gets stuck on billing information. How do I complete filing a federal and an NC tax return?

There are certain reasons why you are not able to efile, you cannot e-file returns that contain overrides, have no taxable income, where the W-2 box 1 is blank or box 16 exceeds box 1, contain IRS forms not on the accepted Forms and Schedules list, and many nonresident and part-year state returns..

Tax returns that contain nonfinalized forms, prior-year returns, amended returns, and the 6th return you try to e-file in the TurboTax software will also be rejected.

Then there's those returns that keep getting bounced back because somebody already claimed a dependent or because of incorrect information at the IRS.

For these types of situations, there's really nothing you can do to "fix" your return so you can e-file it. For this year at least, you'll need to file a paper return instead.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below on how to print and mail your tax return:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3401713

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies