aubrey913

THERE ARE 7 PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY I DO TAXES FOR. HOW DO I EFILE FOR ALL OF THEM? DO I NEED TO BUY ANOTHER TURBO TAX DISC FROM COSTCO?

How do I efile more than 5 people per purchased software. Do I need to buy another disc from Costco?

Buying another CD will not allow you to e-file any more than the five federal e-files.  That is an IRS limit that is strictly imposed, and you cannot circumvent it.  If you have more than five federal returns to prepare and file for various family members, the others must be printed, signed and mailed.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return.