Solved: The website says the AMT form for CA is not available yet, but I don't need the AMT form. Why is this holding up filing?

The website says the AMT form for CA is not available yet, but I don't need the AMT form. Why is this holding up filing?

The TT/Calif Schedule P(540NR) will be finalized in the Feb 17 update. You are getting a message in TT/Calif that the form isn't ready because it actually is active and is part of your Calif income tax return. It could be due to a Calif tax credit(s) which is processed through that form as well.