jasminespicer

The under 24 form my mom is dead i dont have any contect with my dad my uncle calms me on his taxes what do i put as the custodial parent

DanielV01

That is a required question.  If either parent is living, you answer yes.  If you are independent of your living parent, your return should not be affected, but the information must be included on the tax return.

The question is for a form that deals with Alternative Minimum Tax, which is very complicated.  You almost assuredly will not have to deal with the form at all, but you do need to answer the question.

DanielV01

jasminespicer

So who name and ss # do I put on the form do i put mine or my uncle