turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

d3fung

I keep getting this Smart Check error for Form 2210: Part II (Box A should not be checked, the penalty is zero) after the Feburary 14th, 2019 update.

I can't e-file my state taxes though I've already filed my federal.  There's no way to for be to uncheck the box and I can't delete the Form.  Turbotax seems to re-add the form after I delete it and report the same error.  I'm using the Desktop version of Premier.  Please help.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
AnnetteB
Intuit Alumni

I keep getting this Smart Check error for Form 2210: Part II (Box A should not be checked, the penalty is zero) after the Feburary 14th, 2019 update.

The situation you described is currently being addressed by TurboTax.

Please see the information in the article below and click the blue link to enter your email address so that you are notified when it has been resolved.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7185206
d3fung

Is there a rough time frame as to when this would be addressed?
AnnetteB
Intuit Alumni

When a time frame is known, the article above will be updated to show the expected resolution date.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies