Solved: The review continues to ask about my farm. I don't have one and never stated I had one

The review continues to ask about my farm. I don't have one and never stated I had one

The best way to remove unwanted farm information from your tax return is to delete schedule F. Go to My Account, Tools, Delete Form, find and click schedule F, click Delete Form.

Click on the Business tab and look at the farm section ... do you see update next to any of the farm lines ? If so you may have wandered into that section and left a "foot print" so go back and delete any unwanted farms you may have accidentally started ...

Thanks for your answer.  I went back and I did not report or fill out any section of the farm income and expenses.  There should be no footprint