Solved: The only question I see is no one can claim spouse as dependent but her sister claimed her as a dependent.

The only question I see is no one can claim spouse as dependent but her sister claimed her as a dependent.

Here's a couple screen shots I made.  Will these help?

And you should have added this on to your first question.  Otherwise it gets confusing.

Since you are filing separately, select "None of the above" on that screen. 

[edited 03.11.2019 I 3:15pm]

The only question I see is No one can claim spouse as their dependent for 2018

Why did your spouse's sister claim her as a dependent? If you are filing a married filing jointly tax return for any reason other than to get a refund of taxes withheld, no one else is allowed to claim your spouse as a dependent on their tax return.  If they did, they will have to file an amended return to remove your spouse as a dependent. You will have to print and mail your return to get it accepted.

I’m filing Married filing Separately but it has been rejected twice.

What is the specific reason for rejection?

Spouse claim as a dependent is not checked than the spouse SSN must not be the same as a dependent SSN on another return.

On that screen select "None of the above"
Please see screenshot in updated answer above.