Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The only form i was waiting on i deleted the claim the site that i could proceed to file now that i had deleted the claim but now it says that you you stillwaiting on for

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The only form i was waiting on i deleted the claim the site that i could proceed to file now that i had deleted the claim but now it says that you you stillwaiting on for

A 2017 tax return cannot be e-filed at this time.  Your tax return has forms and schedules that have not been finalized for filing.  Click on Review and you will have a list of forms and schedules for your tax return which have not been finalized and the estimated date when available.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for federal forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...

You should never file a tax return until you have received all your W-2's and 1099's from your employers and financial institutions.  W-2's and 1099's will usually be available for import in late January or early February.

The IRS has not released a date when they will be accepting any type of 2017 tax return.  Although they usually start in mid to late January.

The IRS will hold all tax refunds which include either Earned Income Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit until mid-February and release the refunds, if there are no errors on the return, in late February.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

A 2017 tax return cannot be e-filed at this time.  Your tax return has forms and schedules that have not been finalized for filing.  Click on Review and you will have a list of forms and schedules for your tax return which have not been finalized and the estimated date when available.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for federal forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...

You should never file a tax return until you have received all your W-2's and 1099's from your employers and financial institutions.  W-2's and 1099's will usually be available for import in late January or early February.

The IRS has not released a date when they will be accepting any type of 2017 tax return.  Although they usually start in mid to late January.

The IRS will hold all tax refunds which include either Earned Income Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit until mid-February and release the refunds, if there are no errors on the return, in late February.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies