cassandra_pence

"The IRS hasn't finalized one or more of your forms. Once forms are finalized, you will be able to access this section." ??? So when can I file?

Most forms are scheduled to be updated today, January 18, but we don't know what time of day that means. TurboTax is programmed from California and its still early there. Try again later today or tonight.

Click on the REVIEW tab to see what & when ... and remember that Intuit is a west coast based company and that the 18th is not over yet & those dates are subject to change.