boydmichelle

The income from one of my W2 is not counting for my CO state taxes. I do work for a non profit, is that why?

The income from one of my two W2's is NOT counting on my CO state tax. This income is from a non profit. I paid CO state taxes on the income but it's not counting on turbo tax.

MichaelMc

The fact that you were paid by an organization that is, itself, exempt from taxation, has no effect on the taxability of your earnings. The information from your Form W-2 should be included on your federal and state tax returns.

Please return to the Wages & Income section of TurboTax and, from the table where you W-2s are listed, delete the form that is causing this result. I ask you to do this because there are times when questions that are presented to you in the interview do not appear when you are editing or reviewing a form.

Now, please enter the information from that Form W-2 again. Please pay close attention to every question or choice presented. Especially, is CO correctly coded in Box 15 of the W-2 and is it entered correctly in Box 15 in TurboTax?

I believe that this ought to resolve your problem.

MichaelMc